Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Organic FairyTale- Cheesy Title but I don't care

I wanted to break away from the Vintage and Do a bit on Organic Clothing. This was inspired by the Beautiful items that were making me drool and want to touch and wear them.
Here they are in all of their beauty. Enjoy!


oOoO I LOVE THIS! I am a sweatshirt kinda of girl, I love hoods and my neck is always cold but I still want to be comfortable and wearing a dress. Did she have me in mind when she made this? No. If she did it would be $35 not $150. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5381559


I had to include this one for $85 because I literally raised my eyedrows and said "OoOh" it's available at megamimoon.etsy.com


Yeees, $160 is pricy... but this is fantastic- you have to admit it. You would drop the cash if you weren't paying off all of your other impulse etsy buys on your credit card....
at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5381559



So, $19 for an amazing Organic Skirt? I'm bordering on being in.... Once I move then I can receive international Shipments siam2u.etsy.com

No comments: